T's graduation....

We did it, the baby graduated and we all survived. Getting four kids through high school is a lot. Add a "plandemic" in there and let me tell you, it was brutal. T lost his freshman and sophmore year due to the ignorance and fear of others. He made it through though. He went from never wanting to leave the house to roller blading with friends to having a girlfriend and graduating with straight A's. He also survived his parents divorce, that kid is a survivor.
I only got one blurry pic of him, and I am okay with this.

graduation_

His graduation was special, it was our last and even though divorce happened both sides of the family came together to celebrate him. I'm not sure who said it but someone remarked that it was like we got the old gang back together, minus Wy, but that's a whole other post. But Bill and Roxy couldn't make it so it was the old school gang and it was nice. Hot but nice, not sure why they thought an outside graduation end of May in Phoenix was a good idea....

I'm getting off track of where I was going with this post...I'm so good at that. So here's to Trenton, graduating and becoming a responsible part of society, hopefully.

UntitledUntitled

UntitledUntitled

UntitledUntitled

Untitled
And why we didn't get a group shot is beyond me!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats to the baby of the Fun family.
Anonymous said…
I love that you came together of for him, congrats.