The girl turns twenty one....part three

Vegas2

My favorite part of this celebration was having my favorite cousin join us. We don't see him often enough, so him making it out to Vegas in middle of the week really meant a lot.

Vegas8

Even though he's my cousin he's Uncle Dave to my kids. He's the fun uncle, he's that uncle every kid deserves to grow up with.


I regret not getting more photos of everyone but I really was in the moment. I was soaking up all the memories, locking them away in a little box. We laughed, we danced, we didn't drink much. We gambled a little, won a little money and ate delicious food.

Vegas3

Vegas7

Vegas6

One thing we did not do was ride escalators a lot because this escalator was most likely the only one that actually worked throughout Vegas while we were there.
Vegas5
We would even make bets as we were approaching them if the escalator would be working.

Comments