The girl turned twenty one....part one

I still have to share the boys' trip to Hawaii but first our trip to Vegas. We stayed at The Grand Downtown. I would recommend staying there though there were some things I missed. The water pressure sucks, the only disappointing thing, really. There was no pen or pad of paper in the room. Is it weird that I notice that? Well, I like to leave hidden messages when I stay somewhere so I noticed. Also there wasn't a coffee pot or mini fridge. I rarely use either but I like knowing they are there, just in case. The price is right and I enjoyed the location. The rooms were nice and the bed was incredible, so comfortable. Now let's talk about the pillows, oh my hell, the pillows! You guys, these pillows were amazing. I would go as far to say they were magic pillows, Mr. Fun didn't snore the whole time. He always snores at some point, always. They were the most comfortable pillows I have used, I almost took one. I regret not looking to see if there was a tag or something that would tell me what brand they were. I went to bed last night wishing I had because my pillows suck compared to those little puffy slices of heaven.

Everyone thought the girl was going to Vegas to get crazy drunk and not remember it the next day. That was not what she had planned so that's not what happened. We drank but nobody got drunk, we all had a buzz here and there but nobody got stupid drunk. My plan was to take a lot of photos, I didn't. I barely took any photos at all, I guess I was too busy living in the moment and I'm thankful for that. Even these massive drinks didn't wreck us.
drink
We only planned three things and the rest we played by ear, which we are best at. We never made it to the High Roller but there is always next time. Surprisingly we made it to our dinner reservation a little early. My Aunt Pat and Uncle Steve surprised us and showed up, it made me realize we need to spend more time with family. IT's always a good time.
dinner-2
We went to the Sugar Factory and the food was delicious, all of it. The drinks were way overpriced but so much fun. If you could keep the cup, that are just cheap plastic, the price would be justified. Don't worry though, if you don't finish your drink they will put it in a to go cup for you. We didn't need the to go cups.
My favorite part of the trip was The Seven Magic Mountains.
Rocks2 Rocks3
I expected it to be over crowded but it wasn't. I managed to get one photo with nobody in it but I lost two mountains as I quickly took the photo. I wish I would have noticed this at the time. But like I said I was really enjoying the little moments and not focused on the photo taking. I highly recommend it even though I do wish I had more photos. These massive boulders are there until May so I'm so glad we drove out.
Rocks5

Comments