We took him to a barber shop and this happened....

It's been four years since he cut his hair, FOUR years..
dub-1
His hair has become something of it's own. It's a conversation starter, it's beautiful, it's longer than mine and the girl's.
Well it was longer.....
dub-5

As I watched his hair fall to the ground I gasped.....I couldn't breathe....I am being completely serious, it was dramatic. He kept giggling as more hair fell.
dub-6
That's when I knew he really wanted this and he wouldn't regret it.

We went to Red Robin for lunch after and I couldn't stop staring. It was weird because nobody around had any idea that he just cut off so much hair, only we knew. He kept reaching for his ringlets to play with it and he'd giggle and say "I did it again". His laugh is so great, it's one of those laughs that make you laugh when you hear it. He couldn't keep his hand out of his hair, he'd go to flip it and there was no hair to flip. It's so crazy how different he looks yet he still looks exactly like him.
dub-1 copy

Comments

Kendra said…
So handsome before and after!!! My younger brother has hair a bit longer than the before pic and I just LOVE it ��