These Brothers..

boys-1

Do you think they look alike now that Dub has cut his hair? I didn't see it but now I do. Dub has my Grandpa's nose, which is a lot like my brother's nose. G's nose is his dads nose. Other than their noses I see so much similarity.

boys-2

boys-3

I took these quick snaps to compare and let me tell you I really need to take photos of these kids more often. They are still changing so much, and I wonder if Dub will ever be taller than G.....I always thought Dub would be the tallest because he seems to favor my side of the family but now I'm not so sure.

boys-4

Their personalities couldn't be more different however. Dub is the shy, quiet type, G will ask anyone anything, though he's still not a big talker. G is motivated and likes to stay busy, Dub is okay with not doing much at all. Dub is never cranky in the morning, G is always cranky in the morning. So it's safe to say their personalities were set in stone since birth.

boys-6

Comments

Suzi said…
Such handsome boys. I love the new look and agree that they look a lot alike.
Mary Lou said…
Love this set of photos, good looking boys.