That escalated quickly....

Regarding my post about vaccines, I think a lot of people missed my point. My point was we need to fight against mandatory medicine. We need to fight for our freedom of choice. Vaccines come with risks, I wish I would have been informed of these risks before I blindly trusted someone to inject me with any vaccine. It says right on the MMR insert that it's unsure of the safety for nursing mothers and caution should be exercised. I wasn't given this information. I was told it's 100% safe, it's not.
Nursing Mothers
It is not known whether measles or mumps vaccine virus is secreted in human milk. Recent studies
have shown that lactating postpartum women immunized with live attenuated rubella vaccine may secrete
the virus in breast milk and transmit it to breast-fed infants.{53} In the infants with serological evidence of
rubella infection, none exhibited severe disease; however, one exhibited mild clinical illness typical of
acquired rubella.{54,55} Caution should be exercised when M-M-R II is administered to a nursing woman.


I was however given the MMR vaccine while nursing my newborn. My life has never been the same. Had I read the insert, I would have declined the vaccine. If I was told the whole truth about vaccines I could still look under my bed instead of asking someone else to do it for me. If I was told the truth about vaccines I wouldn't have a numb face and leg, I wouldn't have to hold back tears when my whole head starts to tingle so badly that it hurts. I now get vestibular migraines that can last hours to days, it makes my every day life really hard. I did choose to receive the MMR and it's my biggest regret in life.
I struggle every day and I'm still not immune to what I was vaccinated against. So my point is, vaccines come with great risks, the MMR has 42 paragraphs of adverse effects. Have you read an insert?
19145784_1442278865817715_3445847091730354180_n
I have, and my right to not inject my children or myself should not be taken away. You can call me selfish, righteous, uneducated, and tell me you hope my kids perish from a vaccine preventable disease....this will not change my mind. You can link me to all various articles stating that vaccines are safe and effective, well they weren't safe for me nor were they effective. So I will continue to fight, I will fight tooth and nail to spread the word. Vaccines harm, vaccine injury is not rare, it's just not talked about in the media. Instead you hear about measles outbreaks and mumps outbreaks to put fear in you, leaving you thinking measles and mumps is so deadly that you need another shot.
I am a vaccine injured mom. A mom that wants to protect her kids from a life of pain and harm. A mom who has researched vaccines for the last 20 years. So far my kids are healthy,and if one of them does get sick we treat it at home with natural remedies. I know, insane, right? We don't run to the doctor for antibiotics, I am insane to most but so far we have cured ear infections and strep throat naturally. I am not anti-doctor, I have great respect for doctors, but I do believe food is medicine and I would rather cure my kids naturally than have them taking antibiotics that also harm in the process of healing. Doctors are needed, doctors are important but I don't run to them if I can help my child myself.

Save your hate and mean words for someone it will phase, someone who reacts to bullying. You can tell me you want my kids to die but that's on you and says a lot about you. I want people to be aware that vaccines can and do harm. It needs to be talked about, these children, these families that are injured deserve to be heard and respected. I understand it's hard to believe that something that is supposed to be so great also does great harm. Before you blindly inject your precious babies do some reading. You read the labels on food, so why not read a label of what you are injecting into them. Just be aware, aware of all the ingredients and all the risks. Ask questions, understand how the ingredients in vaccines work. Understand the diseases you are vaccinating against and weigh the risks.

I will leave you with a photo of my children, I know hard to believe they are not fully vaccinated against all those "deadly" diseases and still alive and, gasp, healthy. They attend public schools, they play sports, they frequent heavily populated public places, have jobs, and that right should never be taken away from them or anyone because they choose not to receive an injection that comes with risk.
personalityb-1

Where there is a risk there must be a choice.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are insane and a danger to others.
As well as a liar.
Anonymous said…
Listen women whoever. You are .how dare you call her insane when your minds has been constructed and manipulated by this world order and. The lies they feed you. Leave her. Alone. Anndd start thinking for yourself instead of being an idiotic fool. Next. Thing you going to beputtiing the chip in your it kids head because. They tell to u it's the right by thing to do. My kid is healthy free and played outside. And will this other kids and. Guess what.... Honey got no vaccinations.

You had your say now I had mine. Goo follow like a sheep and off to he slaughter. House. With you .
Anonymous said…
You are wonderful and your kids are damn lucky to have you as their mother. Soldier on fellow sister-in-health ❤️
Anonymous said…
I'm proud of you for making your own choice. It's important that we do that. It is important that when you do as you have done (that is, put my own children at risk of infection and disease), you feel comfortable doing it.