Beach Photos....

Beach5

Photography is so neat, I tried to think of another word but neat sums it up for me. As I was capturing little moments at the beach I had no idea how I'd process these photos. I ended up adding grain, I love how the grain made them seem timeless. That is what I need to remind myself about photography, it's art, my art. I want to share it more, like I use to. I want to capture my kids doing what they do, all the little moments.

beach10

As my kids grew I stopped photographing them as much and I do regret it. A lot of it had to do with our circumstances but a lot of it wasn't.

Beach6

Beach Beach3

Beach4

Just because they are older they are still changing so much. I look back at photos just two years ago and the older boys went from looking like babies to looking like young men. It's just amazing. So keep that camera handy and photograph those growing children.

Comments