I am not anti vaccine, It's not that black and white.

If you watch anything about vaccines, ever, make it THIS.
It made me dig a little deeper into my neurological problems and anxiety that started after adult vaccination and my mind is kind of blown. I am now convinced that because of the MMR (that I was bullied into getting shortly after giving birth not once but three times) is to blame for my every day struggle. I can't prove it, I'm not a doctor nor a scientist but all the info and the timeline points straight to the MMR vaccine. It angers me that these doctors came to me hours after I had given birth with the vaccine in hand and went on and on about how my baby can't get this vaccine and I wasn't immune so I needed to protect the baby. I wish I would have denied it all three times because guess what? After my fourth child I still show no immunity to Mumps, Measles or Rubella. That is when they came in just hours before check out wanting to give me my fourth dose of MMR in 8 years. Luckily I had longer to recover and my brain was not in a fog and my fourth child was the best newborn sleeper so I was clear headed and I refused the vaccine.
I am not anti vaccine, my kids have vaccines. They were not given on the recommended timeline nor did they receive any combination vaccines(thank goodness I refused the MMR for them) nor do they have all the vaccines on the ever growing list. I've seen pro vaccine charts as to why we need to vaccinate and they confuse me because the facts are twisted or not even facts at all but opinion. This documentary is not an anti vaccine documentary, it's a documentary about educating the public. It's about true stories of children that were injured or died because of vaccines. It's about putting the truth of science out there and then letting us decide what is best for our children, not the state.
Just watch it, please.
Click here and watch.

Comments

*Jess* said…
agreed. I think the science behind immunization is wonderful. Yet, I choose not to inject toxic chemicals into my children with 5 shots every two months.
WC Mencken said…
AHAHHAHAHA Science? You mean the theory. The human body is the result of about 3.5 billion years of evolution. Only idiots think that current science can communicate with the human brain/jury rig the human immune system by injecting materials under the skin that haven't been processed/categorized for disposition or use.
Thank you for sharing this. We do not vaccinate and I do consider myself and my family "anti vax". I think many people who believe vaccines work just trust the doctors and don't look at the real stories out there.