The day my Mom of the year award was taken away by T...

Mr. Fun was in Spokane on business, the older boys were in California so I wanted T to sleep with me. I wanted to watch a movie on Amazon and just have some one on one time. One on one time isn't something I feel I have a lot of with him. Him being the baby, there is always someone around or someone needing to be somewhere. He can now sleep anywhere from all the carting around when he was little.
So anyways, we got our water, snuggled under the covers and decided to watch multiple Phineas and Ferb episodes instead of a movie. Half way through the second he decided he wanted to go to sleep. I stayed up and watched some reality TV and then started watching LOL with Miley Cyrus. It was nearly 1 am and I couldn't sleep. I forced myself to turn the movie off and sleep.
It's 6 am and I hear a noise in the food basket (yes, I have a food basket in my room, that's another post), it's coming from under the cereal. I wasn't sure what to do. I was convinced it was a mouse, I stared at the box and I swear I could hear chewing. I didn't want to wake T so I just sat there and stared at it. No mouse ever crawled out. T was FINALLY awake and the girl had made her way down. I told her the story about how I thought there was a mouse in the food basket. We were really curious if there was actually a mouse or other critter still in the box. Neither of us wanted to touch the box. Of all days for Mr. Fun and the older boys to be gone. I had a plan of picking up the whole basket and just throwing it off the porch. I replayed exactly how I would do it, screaming included. T walked back in the room and the conversation went like this... Me~ T, pick that cereal bag up out of the basket.
T~ Why
Me~ Just do it
T~ oooookay! ( as he slowly picks up the bag.
Me~ What's under it?
T~ Nothing, why?
Me~ I thought there was a mouse in there
T~ AND YOU HAD ME PICK THE BAG UP??? You so owe me waffles for breakfast. Drops bag back into the basket
I'm guessing I was just sleep deprived and the cereal was just settling further into the basket.
crazy T-1

Comments