Don't forget Mom and Dad


We are always worried about our kids getting older too quickly...what about us, the parents?
What about photos of us over the years? We need to take those too. j and m_
One day your kids will look back and really appreciate these photos. I have one photo of my mom and dad together. I wish I had more.
This drives me to get photos of Mr. Fun and I. Not with kids, just the two of us.
Life is short and I want to remember us through the years.
j and m 3

So I challenge all those parents out there to hand the camera off and get in front of the camera, just the two of you.
j and m 2

Even if  the kids take it and it's not the best...they'll appreciate these imperfectly perfect photos.
IMG_9237
j and m_

They'll remember the laughter and the love. They might be embarrassed with you now but later they'll appreciate you.
2367185257_10612efb76_bdorks!!!! (1 of 1) copy

They may roll their eyes now but later they'll smile at these photos.
4529894935_836320ce23_b

Don't forget the every day moments either....you two were there too.
jandi
You are part of the memories as well, you should be photographed so your children, grandchildren, even great grandchildren can remember, listen to stories and put a face to a name.

Comments

Unknown said…
exactly, I know of one pic of hubs and I and its because he doesn't like his pic taken but he doesn't get that I don't either but sometimes its important to get a few snaps here and there.
Debby said…
I let my family take more pictures of me after I attended a funeral of a friend and she had hardly any pictures because she never wanted her picture taken. I then realized how selfish I was. So whether they be good or bad, they are memories. Because you just never know - I know pictures of my family and my parents are very special to me.
Angela King said…
amen! love it. and you guys are uber cute!