That time my boys went to Hawaii without me...

So I am going to be posting all my drafts. I saw the title and thought I'd open it to some photos I had forgotten about or a funny story but no...just a blank page. How I wish I could share some photos but this was 6 years ago. They went with their grandparents and uncle. From what I remember they had a great time. I am sure one of them got sunburned, and it wouldn't be a vacation with my boys if one didn't get sick. I think this trip it was G that wasn't feeling well. I've never been to Hawaii and I really hope I get to see it some day while I can still hike all the amazing trails and see all the wonderful water falls. So with that said, the most boring post ever must come to an end. Stay tuned for some more old post, hopefully not as boring.

Comments