Some never seen before photos ....

These photos are from some old floppy disks or is it discs? Either way, these photos are from 2002..We were three and done for sure when these photos were taken, isn't that funny? MVC-058F
I look back on these and I'm blown away at how much I don't really remember about this time in my life. I don't like to think I was in survival mode because I wasn't, these were the happily ever years. MVC-098F
I think I was in the thick of motherhood, really just enjoying every day with my babies. School drop off for the girl, picking up the kids I was nanny for and heading to my job at the church daycare. I was busy.
MVC-003S
So again, take the photos, take the video. I will die on this hill preaching about taking photos of the every day. Maybe live in the moment of the special occasions. I realized I did this at T's graduation and no regrets.
MVC-349F
I hope you enjoyed these never seen before photos. MVC-403F
Young Mr. and Mrs. Fun just living their best lives with their babies. MVC-034S MVC-341F

Comments