Abandoned Blogs..

Just like this blog, left all alone in 2017. Why did I stop writing, sharing here? I can think of only one answer, life was hard...so hard. I was dealing with so much that I didn't want to share with anyone. I knew if I started writing all of it would spill onto the keyboard. I wrote some but never hit published, maybe one day I will. It might make an interesting book, or not. The Fun Family isn't the same, a lot has changed. Mr. Fun and I got divorced, it was drama free, and as easy as any divorce can be. He's remarried now, I am not. Which is weird for me but I'm happy for him. His soberiety changed him, or was it the alcoholism that rewired his brain? Either way I can't say I know the man now. We've had a lot of graduations, five to be exact. All the kids are officially adults, it's wild. My babies are all grown up. I think I will start sharing here more again. I know our family isn't the same but we are still fun and we still have some funny stories happening. I'll share our struggles too. We still have those, but it's a fine line as to where it's my story to share or theirs now. I want to write about how G moved out of his dads and his brothers miss him so much. Or how JJ and her boyfriend almost bought a few houses but kept getting beat by cash buyers. I'd love to dive ito Dub's struggles because I want to help him but am at a loss of how. T is still dealing with AIWS, I was hoping he would outgrow it by now. Also, T has a girlfriend, his first and I love her. Also this post was going to be about abandoned blogs but somehow my ADHD took over, yet again. But yay for a mini update on the family, no? kids3 copy

Comments