The girl and her new adventure.

Jenna-1

She has invested in LuLaRoe. She has been wanting to do this for quite some time. She loves the clothes, as do I. They are soft, cute and unique. It takes a lot of guts to invest in something so huge without knowing the outcome. This isn't a get rich quick scheme, it's a business. A business that you build over time, it's not going to happen overnight, and I hope for her it's worth it. She has already put a lot of time and effort into her Facebook page and throwing her launch party. Her launch party was a huge success and thank you to all of those that came and invested in her future with cute new clothes.
Jenna
There is something about being a parent and letting go while still encouraging your children. They grow up so fast and sometimes when you look at them you still see that six year old. The six year old that needed your help with decisions and choices. You have to remember that they do still need you but not in the same way, the dynamics of the child parent relationship changes as they grow into adults.
Jenna3
As my kids were growing up I always said I was raising independent adults, not dependent children. This girl is proof that I did it right. Not that I'm bragging but I'm kind of bragging. She's smart, going to school, which she pays for all herself without loans, works at an elementary school, and has now launched her own business.
Jenna4
If you have a minute you should check out her Facebook Page. And if you see something you like you should buy it. These clothes are so fun and can be dressed up, or worn casually. Feel free to message her with any questions you may have.
Jenna5

All the clothes she's wearing are LuLaRoe, and that scarf, it's really one of their skirts, known as the Cassie.

Comments

Amy Lou said…
Good luck to the "Girl". I have purchased several LulaRoe dresses and skirts.
I will watch her facebook page incase there is any thing I see that I like.

Best to her.

Amylou