Let's talk about 2016

What a shit show! What a whirlwind of shit. To be fair 2013-2015 were also what I like to refer to as years I'd like to forget. It's amazing what we've been through. A lot of personal struggles for all of us in the fun family. Montana was an adventure but if I could do it all over again, I wouldn't. Knowing what I know now I would insist on us moving anywhere but Montana. Yes, I met some amazing people and made life long friendships but fuck, I hated that place. I hate it for what it did to our family, it nearly destroyed us. 2016 being the toughest year of the three years we lived there, I honestly believe had we stayed in Montana this family would not be whole. The move back to Arizona hasn't been without its ongoing struggles but I have hope again. I have hope that this family is finally back on the upswing. It's not going to be an easy upswing but if we can all have patience and remind ourselves that we will get through this transition we will make it.

I wrote that back in January, before we knew we were going to be moving again. Now that we are nearly 2 months into this move I can say the Fun Family is back. We are doing what we used to do, before Montana. We are taking evening walks as a family, we are eating dinner together, at the table. We are sitting out front and enjoying being unplugged. Mr. Fun and I talk more than we fight now, Dub is out of his room more and more often. He actually wants to go and do things again. I feel like I have my family back again, I feel whole again.

So with all that said.....wait for it..... I think I'm going to start blogging about our every day life again. Will anyone read it, not sure. Did anyone read it before anyways? I know my mom did. It's happening though, regardless if anyone cares. Dub told me he's read this whole blog and he's glad to have all the memories documented. I am too, so this blog will continue with plus one kid!

Untitled

Comments

Marisa said…
I love reading your blog, so yay! So happy that you will be blogging again. And so happy that you are happy again in Arizona.
Got to admit, not loving your template LOL but if you like it, then roll with it and keep blogging. :)