The Neato, the life changer.

This small machine has changed my life. It's the best little machine that could have happened to this household.
28-365

When my mom had The Neato D80 delivered I thought she was crazy. I was also not sure if I even wanted it. We set it up right away, set the timer to clean every morning at 9am. This is what has changed my life, knowing this vacuum is going to come on every morning has forced all of us to make sure the living room is picked up before bed. My living room is always clean now, ALWAYS. No more legos and dirty socks left on the floor. I have also noticed I don't have to dust as often. I used to have to dust every couple days, now it's about every 10 days.
It also makes it way into the kitchen, picking up all those crumbs, even from the corners. The animal hair that used to accumulate by the fridge for some reason, no longer a problem. It can even maneuver between the kitchen chairs, cleaning under the kitchen table. It picks up the spilled dog food and all the gritty dirt the kids and animals track in.
56-365(2)


Every couple days we empty the bin, if it gets too full it will stop cleaning and alert you that the bin needs to be emptied. The brush needs to be cleaned every other week, thanks to my long hair that falls out by the handfuls. It also will ask you to clean it's brush when it gets too much stuck in it. Dryer sheets are it's number one enemy. It came with a comb for the filter that has a razor blade type cutter so cleaning the brush is easy. You can also remove the brush easily, other vacuums should take note.
My favorite part is when the Neato is done it puts itself back on the charger. It turns itself around and shimmies itself back until it's charging. Every once in awhile it cleans too long and it's battery will die before it gets a chance to get back but it will let you know why it's just hanging out in middle of the laundry room with a nice note asking you to put it back on the charger.



T gets a kick out of letting his lego guys ride on it.
56-365(I)

And I get a kick out of putting my feet up knowing the whole house is vacuumed.
15-365

I give this robovac two thumbs up and a 10. I love it and what it's done for this house. Now to convince the boys to keep their rooms picked up so I don't have to remember to close their doors before it starts cleaning.

Comments