Another Vaccine Post.....not sorry.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s speech on the corruption surrounding the CDC’s vaccine division.
This is a man that has nothing to gain from speaking out. He also doesn't have anything to lose because he's not funded by big pharma like most politicians.

My favorite part of this speech and open letter to Frank Burni is when he says "read the science yourself". I know I hadn't read the science myself when I allowed the nurse to inject me with an MMR. If I had, I would have never allowed it. If I was given the vaccine insert I would have denied the vaccine. To start I was a nursing mother at the time and it states this... It has been found convenient in many instances to vaccinate rubella-susceptible women in the immediate postpartum period (see PRECAUTIONS, Nursing Mothers). Precautions in all caps, yet I was never made aware of this from any nurse or doctor. Why not? The vaccine inserts states this... "It is not known whether measles or mumps vaccine virus is secreted in human milk. Recent studies have shown that lactating postpartum women immunized with live attenuated rubella vaccine may secrete the virus in breast milk and transmit it to breast-fed infants.{53} In the infants with serological evidence of rubella infection, none exhibited severe disease; however, one exhibited mild clinical illness typical of acquired rubella.{54,55} Caution should be exercised when M-M-R II is administered to a nursing woman." You can read the whole insert among others HERE I would not have taken that chance had I been given all the information. This makes me question every other medical decision I made from only knowing what my doctor was willing to tell me. This is when I started to dive deep for the facts.

The science is out there, read it yourself. You don't have to be a scientific expert to understand the science behind anything. You have to know how to read, how to look up meanings of words you've never heard before, and read some more. Sometimes read a paragraph two or three times because your brain can't decipher it as a whole. You will need to dissect each sentence on it's own. I've spent so many hours, hours upon hours, reading the science. I let the science help me make the decision to no longer vaccinate my children. This was my decision, I have never told anyone to not vaccinate their children, not my business. I have shared what I know, I have voiced my opinion, my knowledge on vaccines.
I know vaccines are full of toxins. I do know that our bodies weren't designed to be injected with mass amounts of neurotoxins at one time without adverse effects. It's in the science, it's in the peer reviewed studies.
All medication given is dosed out by weight and age except vaccines. Is it okay to give a 12 hour old infant the same vaccine dosage as a 5 year old? Is it okay to give a 5 year old the same dose as a 200lb 40 year old? You wouldn't give them the same amount of pain medication or antibiotics. Vaccines are a one size fits all, why? This is my biggest question that I'm still trying to find an answer to.

In my mission to better understand vaccines and why they aren't working I ran across this study. You can read the article here which makes the study easier to understand. According to this study vaccines are a temporary immunity and harmful to our natural immune systems. Something you won't see on the news or read about on CNN.

Comments