Sledding....

We went sledding, it was the first for the three older kids.T had been before with friends, so he was super excited yet very cautious.
sledding4

The girl hated it, she yelled "THIS IS NOT FUN!!" all the way down the hill. She only went once, refused to do it again.
sledding2

G and Dub had a blast. Dub really didn't want to even go, he would rather stay home than do anything.
sledding16 sledding17

Mr. Fun also had a blast, I think he went down the hill more times than anyone.
sledding15

I don't think I'll be doing any sledding in the near future. I did enjoy taking photos and being outside with friends but it was cold. I'd rather be at the beach with friends.
sledding3
sledding18
sledding13

My favorite part was the hot chocolate at the end of it all.
sledding8

I am learning that living here means stepping out of my comfort zone more often than I like. I'm still not ready to try skiing, sledding was terrifying enough. I'm always up for an adventure but some adventures are a one hit wonder.

Comments

AiringMyLaundry said…
This looks like a blast. Now I want to go sledding!