My level of crazy is showing....

Or is it? I feel like such a freak when I get so upset reading all the damage vaccines have done yet the pharmaceutical companies haven't paid a dime to the injured. I read a lot of articles, a lot of studies, I even read them with a grain of salt. I research myself, I read medical journals, I read the CDA website, I read the inserts of each vaccines, I research the ingredients. I fall down a rabbit hole every time I start, there is so much information out there, all facts, that leave me slapping my forehead. People are paralyzed immediately after receiving a vaccine and the fucking doctors still deny it was the vaccine. Paralyzation is a risk yet the doctors still say they can't say the vaccine caused it. It's like saying your gas pedal sticks but that's not what caused you to hit the car in front of you and the car company is not being held responsible. Would you buy a vehicle knowing that if something malfunctions the car company could not be held responsible because they are protected by your government? I wouldn't.
Watch this.... so much denial, it's a proven/listed side effect from the vaccines but they can't say it was the vaccine. It happened immediately after the vaccine, how much more proof do you need?

Nobody should be forced to be vaccinated. My body, my choice, my right to say no to medical intervention..... Vaccines are not one size fits all and they do harm people. I am not here to debate, I am here to share this story so you can, if you want, do more research about vaccines before blindly injecting them into your system. Ask about side effects, ask about ingredients(research each ingredient), ask your dr. for the information that comes with each vaccine and what the risks are(above the swelling and fevers, there are more risks, life threatening risks). Ask about the risks if you aren't vaccinated, ask, ask, ask....Don't blindly vaccinate your child because the government and doctors say to.

They once told us smoking was healthy, even during pregnancy. Aspartame was once okay to drink. Hell, FDA approved GMO's, which are used in some vaccines......

I refuse to sit back and be bullied into injecting chemicals and other ingredients into my children's bodies, especially this one.
WI-38 human diploid cell~~~Winstar Institute 38, human diploid lung fibroblasts derived from the lung tissues of a female fetus aborted because the family felt they had too many children in 1964 in the United States
Do I really want someone else's cells injected into their bloodstream? Not particularly.




If you want a list of the main ingredients in each vaccine, just click here.

The more I learn, the more peer reviewed studies I read, the more I want to fight. Yes, as a child I was vaccinated, but let's compare the vaccines I had to the vaccines the kids today are "required" to get.

That is a lot more, which means the toxins injected into their blood is a lot higher volume. No studies have been done to say that this vaccine schedule is safe, none. They are blindly injecting children and saying all the side effects are coincidence, including mine from my MMR as an adult. I call bullshit, maybe you should look deeper too. Because a two month old does not need protection from a disease you get from sexual intercourse and/or drug use with dirty needles. Hell, I don't need protection from it either, it should be offered to sexual active persons that plan to have multiple partners not forced onto infants.

Do your research, know what your children are at risk for and know you can deny a vaccine and you do not need to sign any form for doing so. Know your rights....

Comments

*Jess* said…
Amen!! Preaching to the choir over here :)