Is this thing on?

Life lately....it has been extremely chaotic. We are all adjusting to me working full time, especially myself. Dinner has been by biggest challenge followed by keeping up with the deep cleaning of the house. It's all sort of falling apart. T is having more AIWS episodes, we've been sick with this and that. I am good about keeping the laundry done, it's because I own about 4 outfits suitable for work, no other reason. I am packing healthier lunches because I am trying my hardest to lose this winter weight. We are all starting to settle into this new routine, I'm hoping before we know it, it will feel normal and as if I always worked outside the home.
I'm also hoping to find a balance of writing and working. All day things pop in my head that I want to write about and by the time I get home, work out, make dinner, prep lunches, clean up dinner, help kids with homework, get kids in bed I am too tired to sit at my desk and write. I received an awesome coat from eShakti to review and I need to find the time to take the photos this coat deserves before I review it. Trust me, it's a great review. I need to find the time this weekend to do that. I also was graced with some Popped Rice Crisps I have mixed reviews on those. But still worthy of a post if I can find the time....this weekend. It seems I say "this weekend" a lot lately. Everything has to be done "this weekend". This also includes Costco runs, holy hell, why didn't anyone tell me that Costco on a Saturday is like black Friday shopping times ten? It was like shell shock. I'm used to Costco on a Thursday morning.

This is me promising myself that I will get back to this blog, I will write again. Until then.....

montana

Comments

betty said…
That is a pretty picture! It is hard to adjust working full time with everything that is on your plate. I'm sure eventually it will get easier, one can hope so, right?

betty
Unknown said…
sometimes life takes over. I'm trying to get back into blogging and writing. Yeah we will see how that goes haha
Anonymous said…
I am sure it is tough going from being at home most of the time to now being there on a limited basis and being a full time worker, along with being a full time mom too. That job does not ever seem to change.....hang in there. I am believing there will be a point soon when things get a little easier and your kids will fall into a new routine as well. Oh, and did I miss something....what is your new job? Or you may not want to share the intimate details so if that is the case.....know I am pulling for you.