A Collaboration of Holiday Memories..

I was asked by the Patience Brewster team to write about favorite holiday memories. She has some of the most unique and whimsical Christmas ornaments, I especially love the glass starburst ornaments. If you haven't bought your holiday cards this season, she designs the cutest cards too.




Merry Christmas Eve!!!

With the girl being gone this year I find myself having trouble getting into the spirit. My favorite memories include her, of course, my other kids too...but the boys are still here. I looked back at this photo and it is by far one of my favorite holiday photos. I see happiness and pure innocent joy. I see wonder and anticipation, I see happy loved children. Isn't that what this season is about, it sure is.
I love to listen to my kids talk about their day as they sip on hot cocoa. I listen as they talk about decorating the tree, their favorite ornaments.
yum-2
Their giggles bounce off the walls as the anticipation of Christmas morning builds. They make snowflakes out of paper while watching Elf, our favorite Christmas movie.
5
Another favorite memory of mine is making treats with kids, the chocolate covered candy canes, the ice cream cone trees made with frosting and candies. The kids get sticky, the floor gets messy, the table gets stained, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Sweet Treats

What are your favorite holiday memories?




Comments

Emily said…
Those ornaments are really unique. I am thinking they'd make great gifts for those people that have everything.
AiringMyLaundry said…
Elf is a fantastic movie. We love it too.
Lori said…
Goodness those fairy ornaments are precious, my girls would love them.