Five Cookie Recipes I Want To Try!

1~Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies
Because where have these been all my life? Cream cheese in a chocolate chip cookie, I die!!

2~Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies
Can you go wrong with peanut butter and nutella? No, you simply can't. Well, unless you are allergic to peanuts.

3~Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cookies
I love carrot cake and I love oatmeal cookies, combining them sounds like something amazing. I would have to add a thin layer of creme cheese frosting though.

4~Chewy White Chocolate Cinnamon Cookies
Because cinnamon and white chocolate and combining them seems like a little bit of heaven. This should be a Starbucks drink.

5~Toffee Walnut(heath bar)Cookies
My favorite ice cream is toffee ice cream, love!!! So lets try it in a cookie and maybe crumble it into ice cream?

So if I do try these, I will post about it, not a baker. And if you try one of these please let me know.

Comments