Five Cocktails I'd like to try....plus my favorite...

I did cookies so why not adult beverages.....
Cheers



1~Blueberry Moscow Mules
I tried Moscow Mules for the first time this weekend and I loved them, tonight I ran across this recipe and it's a summer must.


2~Tequila Blackberry Lemonade
This sounds so yummy. I love a good margarita and these seems a step up.

3~Adult Cherry Limeade
I miss Sonic's cherry limeades and I think this would cure my cravings a bit.


4~Bahama Mama
This one because I love Malibu and anything it's in.

5~Green Apple Ginger Martini
Because I love green apples and I love ginger...the two together sounds interesting.

And a cocktail I miss making....

The Fuzzy J
Equal Parts....
stoli razberi
peach schnapps
coconut rum
pineapple juice
cranberry juice

Comments