My brain needs a force quit button....

I woke at 2:16 AM, my mind raced with thoughts. Oh and the thoughts were all over the place. I decided to share in hopes that I'm not alone.

Man I'm thirsty but we ran out of bottled water. I wonder why the fridge water stops working. I really wish it'd just work all the time. I could drink juice but we only have grape, there' milk, eww. Okay fine, I'll chug tap water. And you would think Montana would have great tap water, nope, grossest water I've ever tasted out of a tap. After chugging 10 ounces of disgusting tap water, I remembered the coconut water in the fridge. The thought of the fridge reminds me that I really need to clean it. As I crawl into bed I remember we haven't had the sprinklers blown out yet and the cold weather is creeping in quick. That brings me to the fact that I haven't bought winter boots for T, I have no idea what size he is so ordering online is out, when can we get a chance to get into the city, this weekend, Mr. Fun is working. Oh shoot Dub also needs long socks. Dinner, dinner tomorrow, what the heck should I make? Spaghetti, yes, we haven't had it a long while. But crap I used the rest of the parmesan cheese, oh but we need water anyways. I really should wash the kids sheets, oh and the cat needs food, should get more litter too. And goodness, I really need my hair cut and colored, I look like a washed up housewife. If I do get called to sub do I have anything to wear, I really need to lose this weight. I really wish Mr. Fun would take the burb in and get it fixed, it stresses me out when I drive it. Pretty sure it's due for an oil change. Oh crap, registration, need to pay registration. The boxes by the garage need to be broken down and thrown away, should have the boys do that when they get home from school, unless it rains. I didn't see anyone do homework tonight, did they forget? Oh I hope there wasn't any, did I ask them if they had homework, I always ask. Did I get an answer? I should just get up and work, no, I have to fall asleep. I must sleep, need to sleep. Why can't I sleep? Maybe if I play candy crush, nope...still awake. Should I wash those Halloween costumes or will the glue ruin my washer? Maybe wash them inside out? Damn it's cold outside, maybe chili for dinner instead.
After getting up to pee because it's 3:32 AM now. We should buy the girl's plane ticket soon. I wonder if she will be able to get enough time off, has she requested time off yet? You know, I don't even care if she is here for the actual day of Christmas, as long as I get to see her around Christmas time, we could celebrate twice. How weird will that be? Her room is now her little brothers, she'll be sleeping on the couch, weird. I really need to get a new phone, it shuts down at least 4 times a day for no reason. I don't even want the 6, I just want the 5. I really want a new tattoo, I'm 40 now, time for a new one. But which one to get first and where to put it?
MAN I NEED TO FALL ASLEEP!!
Vegas, Vegas is so much fun, really hope we can get there for our 19th anniversary, but who will watch the boys? I need to figure that out. The water bill, need to pay the water bill, it's so hard to remember, I wish we got an actual bill, weird ass Montana with their water rights. Dub lost another molar, is that normal? I don't remember my other kids losing them like this, if he keeps going he'll have no teeth left. Just like his socks, why doesn't anyone ever have enough socks? Coffee, maybe I should just get up and put a pot on and work. I have three more sessions to get through. NO, go to sleep! I wonder if I got enough proofs to show, oh you're silly you always have too many. Oh but the H family already ordered, they rock, I need to get their photos together. Man the bathrooms really need to be cleaned, stupid boys. I hate cleaning bathrooms.
Just as I am about to fall asleep I hear the cat, stupid freaking cat, meowing to get out of the little boys room. I jump up quickly because I don't want stupid cat waking the boys. I let her out and the cold air rushes against my face. I'm awake. I crawl back in bed, trying to get warm. I rolled over grabbed my phone......HOW CAN IT BE 4:26AM ALREADY? I play 5 rounds of Candy Crush and my thoughts float to the fact that my cameras need cleaning, then I start thinking about the lenses I would buy if I could, I then start imagining the photos I could get with that wide angle, man I want that wide angle. But a macro would be nice once it snows, I would love to get some snowflake photos. I need to edit those Fremont photos, I didn't take many but I do like the ones I took. Wish I would have gotten more of the signs, oh well..next time...yes, next time. With these thoughts I fall asleep...


inspire_

inspire 5inspire 4

inspire 3

inspire 2

Comments