Handful of Wishes

If I had a handful of wishes....
handful of wishes
I often wonder what exactly I would wish for if wishes really came true. Yes, I do wish for things, hoping they would come true. We all know, wishes don't come true, at least not for me.
It's kind of like praying for me, wishes, praying...not so different. We pray for things that we wish for. Somehow the prayers are more powerful and more important than wishes.
I'm not a big believer in prayer or wishes...... this doesn't mean I don't pray or wish, I do.
It means that when we pray for something and "our prayers are answered" we hear about the power of God and prayer. When we do the same and God doesn't answer that prayer it's still somehow okay. Well, I call bullshit on it all. God isn't what heals and saves lives, its the doctors and medicine and the strength within that person.
Wishes, well those are just hard work and possibly luck paying off.
I am not saying to not pray or wish... I do. I am saying that you can believe prayer works and wishes come true but I'm reminded daily that what is meant to be is meant to be, no matter how hard we pray or how many wishes we wish....

Comments