Yes, another vaccine post...

Sorry, not sorry at all...
I read this letter from a father. I learned something completely knew, something I had no idea about.


Those that choose not to vaccinate know that if you refuse a vaccine they flip through your file and you sign for each vaccine you refused. I always did this, not even thinking about it. Turns out you don't have to sign that waiver, there is no legal grounds behind it. MIND BLOWN! Yes, the doctor can refuse to see you but that's okay, there are other, non-bullying, doctors out there. So I continued reading, I guess there are some cases out there that kids were taken away from parents because they refused to vaccinate and signed the waivers...WAIT, WHAT? This can't be true, can it? So I started researching for myself. I didn't find any concrete truth to this but I did find a lot disturbing things. Like a bill that would allow the government to take away children if their parents didn't vaccinate them in California. I also found this story but can't find concrete truth to it. Then I somehow came across this story and I was just sad that these cases are being ignored. Why isn't her story making the news? This is one of many stories that get brushed under the rug. These are the kind of stories that need to be told so parents can educate themselves. So that we can find out why vaccines are harming children but seem perfectly safe for others.

How many of you have actually sat down and read each ingredient in the vaccines you give your babies? Not judging, because I didn't the first time, I trusted my doctor. But then my newborn had a reaction, it was like an allergic reaction. This is when I started researching vaccines. This was before the internet, before anyone could put half truths and false information out into the world. How do you know every vaccine is safe for every child, we don't. Just like some medications are not safe for everyone. I have two kids that can't have Sulfa, so who is to say they aren't allergic to an ingredient in the vaccines? And no matter how minor the reaction, if you are allergic to something you shouldn't ingest it or inject it into your body. This is what needs to change. We need to stop injecting every child with the belief that all vaccines are safe for every child, they aren't. Unfortunately these stories aren't being told.

After awhile I just got frustrated. Frustrated with the bullying, the comments and basically every link I clicked on angered me. Just as I was about to give up I came across this...I smiled. Would your pediatrician sign this before giving your child their vaccines?



PHYSICIAN’S WARRANTY OF VACCINE SAFETY

I(Physician’s name, degree) _______________, _____ am a physician licensed to
practice medicine in the State/Province of _________. My State/Provincial
license number is ___________, and my DEA number is ____________. My medical
specialty is _______________I have a thorough understanding of the risks and
benefits of all the medications that I prescribe for or administer to my
patients. In the case of (Patient’s name) ______________, age _____, whom I
have examined, I find that certain risk factors exist that justify the
recommended vaccinations. The following is a list of said risk factors and the
vaccinations that will protect against them:

Risk Factor __________________________

Vaccination __________________________

Risk Factor __________________________

Vaccination __________________________

Risk Factor __________________________

Vaccination __________________________

I am aware that vaccines may contain many of the following chemicals, excipients,
preservatives and fillers:

* aluminum hydroxide

* aluminum phosphate

* ammonium sulfate

* amphotericin B

* animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain, dog kidney, monkey
kidney, chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg

* arginine hydrochloride

* dibasic potassium phosphate

* calf (bovine) serum

* betapropiolactone

* fetal bovine serum

* formaldehyde

* formalin

* gelatin

* gentamicin sulfate

* glycerol

* human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)

* hydrocortisone

* hydrolized gelatin

* mercury thimerosol (thimerosal, Merthiolate(r))

* monosodium glutamate (MSG)

* monobasic potassium phosphate

* neomycin

* neomycin sulfate

* nonylphenol ethoxylate

* octylphenol ethoxylate

* octoxynol 10

* phenol red indicator

* phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)

* potassium chloride

* potassium diphosphate

* potassium monophosphate

* polymyxin B

* polysorbate 20

* polysorbate 80

* porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein

* residual MRC5 proteins

* sodium deoxycholate

* sorbitol

* thimerosal

* tri(n)butylphosphate,

* VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells, and washed sheep red
blood cells

and, hereby, warrant that these ingredients are safe for injection into the
body of my patient. I have researched reports to the contrary, such as reports
that mercury thimerosal causes severe neurological and immunological damage,
and find that they are not credible.

I am aware that some vaccines have been found to have been contaminated with
Simian Virus 40 (SV 40) and that SV 40 is causally linked by some researchers
to non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and mesotheliomas in humans as well as in
experimental animals. I hereby warrant that the vaccines I employ in my
practice do not contain SV 40 or any other live viruses. (Alternately, I hereby
warrant that said SV-40 virus or other viruses pose no substantive risk to my
patient.)

I hereby warrant that the vaccines I am recommending for the care of (Patient’s
name) _______________ do not contain any tissue from aborted human babies (also
known as “fetuses”).

In order to protect my patient’s well being, I have taken the following steps
to guarantee that the vaccines I will use will contain no damaging
contaminants.

STEPS TAKEN: _________________________

_______________________________________

_______________________________________

_______________________________________

I have personally investigated the reports made to the VAERS (Vaccine Adverse
Event Reporting System) and state that it is my professional opinion that the
vaccines I am recommending are safe for administration to a child under the age
of 5 years.

The bases for my opinion are itemized on Exhibit A, attached hereto, —
“Physician’s Bases for Professional Opinion of Vaccine Safety.” (Please itemize
each recommended vaccine separately along with the bases for arriving at the
conclusion that the vaccine is safe for administration to a child under the age
of 5 years.)

The professional journal articles I have relied upon in the issuance of this
Physician’s Warranty of Vaccine Safety are itemized on Exhibit B , attached
hereto, — “Scientific Articles in Support of Physician’s Warranty of Vaccine
Safety.”

The professional journal articles that I have read which contain opinions
adverse to my opinion are itemized on Exhibit C, attached hereto, — “Scientific
Articles Contrary to Physician’s Opinion of Vaccine Safety”

The reasons for my determining that the articles in Exhibit C were invalid are
delineated in Attachment D, attached hereto, — “Physician’s Reasons for
Determining the Invalidity of Adverse Scientific Opinions.”

Hepatitis B

I understand that 60 percent of patients who are vaccinated for Hepatitis B
will lose detectable antibodies to Hepatitis B within 12 years. I understand
that in 1996 only 54 cases of Hepatitis B were reported to the CDC in the 0-1
year age group. I understand that in the VAERS, there were 1,080 total reports
of adverse reactions from Hepatitis B vaccine in 1996 in the 0-1 year age
group, with 47 deaths reported.

I understand that 50 percent of patients who contract Hepatitis B develop no
symptoms after exposure. I understand that 30 percent will develop only
flu-like symptoms and will have lifetime immunity. I understand that 20 percent
will develop the symptoms of the disease, but that 95 percent will fully recover
and have lifetime immunity.

I understand that 5 percent of the patients who are exposed to Hepatitis B will
become chronic carriers of the disease. I understand that 75 percent of the
chronic carriers will live with an asymptomatic infection and that only 25
percent of the chronic carriers will develop chronic liver disease or liver
cancer, 10-30 years after the acute infection. The following scientific studies
have been performed to demonstrate the safety of the Hepatitis B vaccine in
children under the age of 5 years.

____________________________________

____________________________________ _____________________________________

In addition to the recommended vaccinations as protections against the above
cited risk factors, I have recommended other non-vaccine measures to protect
the health of my patient and have enumerated said non-vaccine measures on
Exhibit D , attached hereto, “Non-vaccine Measures to Protect Against Risk
Factors” I am issuing this Physician’s Warranty of Vaccine Safety in my professional
capacity as the attending physician to (Patient’s name)
________________________________. Regardless of the legal entity under which I
normally practice medicine, I am issuing this statement in both my business and
individual capacities and hereby waive any statutory, Common Law,
Constitutional, UCC, international treaty, and any other legal immunities from
liability lawsuits in the instant case. I issue this document of my own free
will after consultation with competent legal counsel whose name is _____________________________,
an attorney admitted to the Bar in the State of __________________.

_________________________ (Name of Attending Physician)

______________________ L.S. (Signature of Attending Physician)

Signed on this _______ day of ______________ A.D. ________

Witness: _________________ Date: _____________________

Notary Public: _____________Date: ______________________




I realize it is outrageous but so are the ingredients in vaccines and the lack of information doctors pass onto their patients when it comes to vaccines and diseases they protect against. We need to change something and stop the harm that vaccines are causing. Some vaccines, like the Gardasil (HPV) vaccine were fast tracked. They studied it for less than 2 years, 2 years! But that's another post. How is that safe?



Comments

*Jess* said…
wow, I will have to share that waiver!