Next time...I take my "real" camera....

road less traveled 8 road less traveled 6

These were taken with my Iphone 4s......
road less traveled

I've decided that if I am going to live here, I'm going to capture the hell out it. Every last step of mine, I'm capturing, preserving, filing it away as a memory.
road less traveled 7road less traveled 5

It's beauty is so natural and so vast, I need to step back and appreciate that more.

road less traveled_

We took the road less traveled and I need to relish in that. I need to embrace it.

road less traveled 3

I get asked how I am adjusting, often. I get asked what brought us here even more. I am starting to adjust, 18 months later. What brought us here, fate? Not sure.... Really, I'm still looking for that answer of why. I may never find my answer so I think it's time I stop looking for answers and live...just live. Day by day, choose joy and be present.

Comments