Street full of boys....

It seems to be a thing with us. We have always lived on a street with lots of boys and maybe 2 other girls. Again, we have moved to a street with many boys but two of them are my favorites and I love when they decide to crash our mallow roasting evenings. I get to text their mom letting her know I'm feeding them sugar and then sending them home. *giggle*.
boys2
It's fun to listen to their conversations. I really need to start writing some of it down.
boys
Like the time they went on a hunt for the biggest sticks they could find. But one of them pointed out that the stick shouldn't be too big because they still want to be able to swing them over their heads. At the time I had no idea what they were planning on doing with said sticks and I will admit that I was a little worried.
boys3
It was to beat up a box and demolish it, you know, because BOYS!

And who needs hundreds of dollars of toys when you have a field filled with sticks and a box and great friends?

boys4

Comments