Dreams...

Dreams are weird. Really weird.
Lately I've been having the same dream but it's different each time. They are dreams that I am pregnant, either newly pregnant or I give birth in my dreams. They are so real that I wake up and either look at my stomach or for a baby. The sex of the baby is always the same, always a girl. One dream was really bizarre, it was twin girls, one of the girls did not make it. One of the dreams we named the baby before I woke up, Ella Kathryn. Which would never happen because Mr. Fun vetoed the name Ella before we knew the boys were boys. I think I've had a total of 6-7 dreams like this.
For days I have been trying to figure out why I keep having these dreams. Today, after waking from yet another pregnant dream it hit me. The girl is leaving home, she's no longer my baby. It has to be something like this. I am no dream analyst but it has to be because of this, right? It's not because I want another baby, I don't. That ship sailed away a long time ago. The older T gets the more I'm looking forward to three teen boys in my house, wait, what did I just type? This is not true, I'm looking forward to having older children, less toys and more freedom. Not looking forward to feeding three teen boys, not at all.
Okay, back to my dreams...
What do you think they mean? They are driving me crazy. I have never had so many similar dreams so close together. I do have a reoccurring dream every couple years. I am on a boat with my dad and everything is in slow motion, everything is big and puffy and feels light yet heavy at the same time.
So now that I've shared inside my head, do you have any weird dreams to share?
30-365
Does anyone or has anyone kept a dream journal? I keep going back to the idea and say I need to keep one next to my bed.

Comments