It's Okay Tuesday

Airing My Dirty Laundry

Let's see here, it's okay for me to find humor in a Saturday Night Live skit that pokes fun at a celebrity...

So it's okay if I find comic relief if someone decides to poke fun at another blogger. It just is. If that makes me wrong, then it's okay for me to be wrong as well.

It is also okay to have my kids in activities because we can afford them, they have already been paid for, with a check...free and clear.

It's okay for me to stress a little and write about how I am not sure how I am going to get these kids to where they need to be when they need to be three different places at once. I didn't write the schedule, had I it wouldn't be the one we have now.

It's okay that I'm excited that Teen Mom is back on and already indulged myself with the first episode while in bed.

It's okay that I have such anxiety I put off phone calls...okay, this one isn't okay but it is what it is.

It's okay that this was my last choice of places to live and I may whine about it from time to time.

It's okay that I'm being selfish and having a girl's night this weekend and leaving Mr. Fun with ass crack of dawn baseball duty.

It's also very okay that someone I've never met thinks my nine year old isn't in a booster buckled up while they make fun of his face, thinks that I am childish.
I have to stop here and ask those that know me if you think my son isn't in a booster, properly buckled...you know since my kids were rear facing until age 3 and same son was in a 5 point harness until he was almost 8.

It's okay to decide who the childish one is for yourself....hint...I've never said anything mean about a child or another person's physical traits.

It's okay....it's all okay....beauty comes in all forms.
Beauty

It's okay that my teen son received his turn out last night.....really, it's not okay...but the smile on his face made it okay.

It's okay that they are growing up and becoming these individuals with strong opinions and goals.

It's okay if I let my 11 year old use power tools while drinking GMO beer..
hold these
Oh, that's not okay?????

Comments

AiringMyLaundry said…
Yes, I watch Teen Mom too.

And enjoy your girl's night. It's important to have them so you don't go nuts.

I'm not a fan of talking on the phone either.