Wordless Wednesday gets wordy...

I haven't done a Wordless Wednesday in forever. I was planning on starting them again but today I have words. Not many but some.
The Girl_
This girl has been so busy lately. She worked on her senior project to have date after date fall through. Due to weather, cheer and germs everything fell into place very last minute. I was proud that she chose a project that was personal, something that touched our lives, deeply, many years ago. Every year we are reminded of Ava. However, this year it wasn't in August, it was yesterday.
It's amazing that we can take something so horrible your body aches and you can't help but think WHY? and turn it into something informative and educational.
for Ava
The little ones don't grasp it fully but they did learn while having fun.
happy_
And there was chaos after the sugar kicked in.
chaos
And that is my Wordy Wednesday.

Comments

Erin said…
Hello! I didn't know where else to reply back to your comment since you're a "no reply" and since I couldn't find your email on your site. But I wanted to say that I didn't write the post today hoping that any of them would care. I know they don't care or won't ever care. People like that aren't the type to. And you probably don't understand the anger and frustration and need to vent because you haven't been bashed. If you did you might think differently.

I did just read about Ava's story and Ava's rule. My heart breaks for you and anyone close to such a sweet little life. But it's amazing that you all are still doing things to educate others even after seven years. You educated me!