Friday Funday

What makes this Friday even better, it's the beginning of a three day weekend. Kids are off on Monday, it's what they are calling "spring break", which is completely ridiculous. What school doesn't get a week off for spring break? I know I could use a week off and I am sure those teachers would love a week off. Instead they get one day, so unfair.
snow!!2
This weekend is a busy one. Tonight we have those two extra boys while their little sister has a Frozen party, how fun does that sound for a bunch of little girls? I love it even though I believe we are the only family on earth that have yet to see the movie.
Saturday is baseball try outs, the boys have no gear that fits(my bank account is crying), I'm a little overwhelmed with the thought of three boys in baseball again. I know we did it for years but we knew so many people involved I could rely on other baseball parents. I don't know one parent here that has boys that play. So yes, a little overwhelmed with it all. Also being a one vehicle family is surely going to make it more challenging. But it'll work out and I can't wait to get back.
For the love of baseball......Dub sportin Posey's number!!!

Happy Weekend, hope this spring weather sticks around for everyone.
I leave you with a quote from one of my favorite movies.
You know we just don't recognize the most significant moments of our lives while they're happening. Back then I thought, well, there'll be other days. I didn't realize that that was the only day.~"Moonlight" Graham
These are the days and we must live in the moment.

Comments

AiringMyLaundry said…
Enjoy your weekend!

You should see Frozen at some point. It's a good one.
one day! and its not even spring yet! sheesh. Ours get a week starting April 7 although I would have been fine with them taking it away to make up snow days because the extra hour they tacked on for the month is seriously messin with my time.
lorriem said…
teachers get the summer off and christmas break and several other days. When I was in school, many years ago, spring break wasn't even heard of?????????