18 years!

The feeling that you're given is really driving me crazy


18 years ago today I married my best friend. So cliche but so true. We've had a lot of ups and some downs. This past year being the most difficult and here we are, still happy and still enjoying each other. All our friends said we wouldn't last, I was 5 months pregnant when we wed but that's not why. We knew from that first marathon date we were meant to be together.

What's so damn funny?

So thankful that he puts up with me, loves me for me and tolerates my crazy.
Super Woman271/365 ~Once you've met the devil~There ain't no way he'll let you be~

He's given me an awesome 18 years and I hope to give him at least 18 more awesome years.
Well, I just wanna be with youUntitled143/365
Part Two...ohhhSunset Kisses

Happy Anniversary, Mr. Fun!! Thanks for being my rock, creating four beautiful souls with me and being so easy to love.
The Fun Family 2012



Comments

benbidder said…
Love love love love. :)
Mary said…
I love how you have so many pictures together. Happy Anniversary.
Angela King said…
You guys are awesome! Love that last pic, so sweet. Happy Anniversary!
Emily said…
You two make the best couple, so beautiful. Inside and out.
Julann said…
OMG that topless pic..... amazingly beautiful!
Kendra said…
Love this!!! And all the great pics of you two.
Aline said…
Wonderful! Happy anniversary.
jody said…
Happy Anniversary you two!