The snow....

Yes, again with the snow..it's all I got, it consumes me, it's all I see when I look outside.
snow!!

The snow came and it snowed for two days straight. It caused havoc on the roads, late starts for schools and loads of fun for kids. I can't even complain about it. Yes, it's ass cold and yes I got the burb stuck but I've enjoyed this snow. I got to have coffee with friends, snuggle in my warm bed with Mr. Fun two extra mornings this week and the kids got some much needed extra sleep.
It's supposed to snow again and that snow I will not enjoy, two of my kids are traveling on buses to far away places for school functions. I'm a nervous wreck thinking about it. I am hoping the snow doesn't come and the roads stay clear.
storm-1
The snow was fun and we enjoyed it so now that March is approaching it can melt and spring can give us sunshine, flowers and longer days. I am longing for open windows, afternoons spent outside and long walks.

Comments

Debby said…
I love these pictures. You are so talented.

We have rain today after about a week of mild sunshine. It's a nice change.
Emily said…
I would love some beautiful photos of my kids in the snow like these. I'm over the snow as well.
Terra Heck said…
Can't say I'm a fan of snow, but those are beautiful pictures of your family in the snow.
AiringMyLaundry said…
I hope that snow goes away for you!