100th day of school...

100th day -4
We have never dressed the kids up for this day. This year T was in need of a haircut and Mr. Fun had a great idea. Shave the top of his head so he looks like he's balding. Wasn't sure he'd go for it but he did. At first he was having none of it but he told his teacher he was thinking about doing it, he was all in after that. Night before the 100th day we shaved it, he showered and said he felt funny. We all thought he looked awesome and kept telling him just that. He didn't sleep well, came into my room a couple times throughout the night. I thought for sure he wouldn't go through with it and I'd be shaving the rest of his head at 8am, but he put his suspenders on and rocked it out. He had such fun with it all morning.
100th day -5
He wanted me to get it from all angles. I loved it. He was hoping there would be a contest because he was sure he'd win. I have to agree, he did look like a little old man. His fake cane and old man facial expressions only made it better. If only we had a real cane.
100th day -1100th day -2
Happy 100th day!!

Comments

Julann said…
That is so awesome!
AiringMyLaundry said…
Ha, love these pictures!
Debby said…
That is so cute. What FUN you all have!
Laura A said…
Love. Love. Love!!
jody said…
Crack me up!! He looks awesome!