2013~4 days late.

I had something written...it may have been sappy, maybe annoying...I deleted it. Then I walked away leaving this window open. I am not going to let 2013 hold me back. It is what it was, it's over. Today marks the first day of 2014, a fresh start. I'm not going to dwell on the past. I am not going to let the he said she said consume my mind. I know what's in my heart. I also know I have everything I need under this small roof. I know I have a husband that is on my side, no matter what. He may do it silently but I am his number one and I know this without a doubt. This is why I have the courage to take 2014 by the balls and make it a great year. I refuse to let this year be anything but amazing. It didn't start off as well as I hoped, sick kid and no sleep but I'm still not giving in. I'm misunderstood and some take my words too personally, I'm okay with that and refuse to stop writing what's in my head. This is my blog, my space, this is how I get through life, by writing it down. I am going to continue to be honest and raw this year. I am healing, my kids have adjusted and Mr. Fun has been our rock through it all. He's always said it'll work it out when I doubted everything. But look...it's working out. Not without it's troubles but we are getting there.
I read a quote by Oscar Wilde and I can relate. He said "Never love anyone that treats you like you're ordinary". It seems I never have, I just didn't realize it until I read this quote. I am only allowing room for the positive in my life. Not just for myself but my family. This year I am going to be picking up the broken pieces and putting them together...where they will stay.
This year I will be filling in all the holes 2013 created within me. It's going to be a year of love, fun, accomplishments and acceptance.

Comments

Mary said…
Great quote. I really hope 2014 brings you peace.