It's okay

Yep, that's right. It's okay. Just ask The Air force wife over at Airing My Dirty Laundry.

It's okay that there is snow on the roads and I don't have snow tires, see I have 4WD. It's okay that the service 4WD light yells at me every time I use it, see I am just going to hibernate until the snow goes away.

It's okay that all my shows are in rerun mode, I have Elf and will watch it multiple times.

It's okay that my daughter is a cheerleader...it really is.

It's okay to drink mass amounts of coffee, so I was told.

It's okay to chuck your husband's pager out the window because you don't know how to get it to stop buzzing. (okay, that's not really okay)

It's okay that my pants don't fit and I look 5 months pregnant, I have oversized hoodies.

It's okay to hate on Reality Stars, like the whole staff of Vanderpump Rules and Carlton from RHOBH. Oh and her kid's names. I am not one to hate on names but she gets so snotty at people's reactions. Really? They're weird names, well, 2 of 3 are weird.

It's okay to hate the cold and to complain about it....

It's okay that your almost 14 year old is moody and grumpy, it'll pass.

It's okay to sneak the last of the cookies and blame it on your husband when the kids ask where all the cookies went.

It's okay to let your kids play instead of doing chores or homework
snow1snow-11
snow-6
snow-7
snow-9
snow-10

Comments

Laura said…
Don't get me started on Vanderpump rules. They are a bunch of brats.
Emily said…
Oh Carlton and her voice. She is so uppity and she needs to get over her bloody self.
AiringMyLaundry said…
Oh gosh, yes, I watch Vanderpump Rules and hope it's all staged. Because if not? Yikes...