Real Life Angry Birds, Star Wars Style

angry birds-1
T received this last Christmas, he played with it a lot, surprisingly not losing any pieces. After moving it remained in storage for months due to space. After moving into our own house, the birds were played with but the wall was never put together. Mr. Fun helped T put it together today and the fun began.
angry birds-2
When we bought it I had my doubts the wall would stay together. I also thought we'd lose pieces to the wall. T loves it just enough to make sure it all stays together and no pieces are left behind.
angry birds-3
angry birds-4
If you are wondering what to get your boy this year, or others need suggestions that aren't pricy...this is it. It's a big hit, even months later.
angry birds-5
Anything that I can buy to unplug my children is a good investment.

Comments

Laura said…
I am going to be buying this for my nephew, maybe he'll leave my ipad alone for a bit this year.