Random because Jules did it.

I love reading these from other people so I wanted to do so you would too . 1. Do you like blue cheese? No, I love a lot of cheese but this is one I don't care for.
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Never even held a lit cigarette. I find the smell disgusting.
3. Do you own a gun? Yes, several.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Route 66 Diet Cherry Limeaide, when I lived near one. We don't have one here but rumor has it one is coming soon. And I am freaking excited.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Always, hate the Dr., refuse to go unless I am dying, stupid, I know. Jules answer but leaving it.
6. Do you like hot-dogs? Only if it is an All Beef Dog, Kosher is preferred, with Mustard, umm.... YUM! Or a Chicago Dog... ummm... Now you're talking! Again, her answer but leaving it.
7. What is your lucky number? I can't say I have a lucky number but I had to choose a favorite it would be 6.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee! But lately I've been drinking a glass of milk first thing.
9. Can you do push-ups? Yes.
10. What’s your favorite meal? Anything I don't have to cook ;)
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My ring and bracelet, both presents from my husband.
12. Favorite hobby? Photography!
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? HA! No!
14. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? Lack of organizational skills.
15. Middle name? Lee, my dad's name.
16. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: Stupid dog, what the hell is bread pudding? Dang it's cold out there.
17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Pizza, Fanta, Hamburger Buns
18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water, Coffee, Iced Green Tea
19. Current worry right now? Having to start wearing socks and buy warmer clothes
20. Current hate right now? The weather
21. Favorite place to be? Anywhere warm and busy with lots of people to watch.
22. How did you bring in New Years? I don't remember...seriously.
23. Favorite place to go? New York City, really want to visit in late spring.
24. What is your most recurring dream? Can't say I have one.
25. Introvert or extrovert? Both, very extroverted with my friends, very introverted with people I don't know. A Jules answer but so true for me.
26. What color shirt are you wearing? Grey, no surprise there.
27. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Not really.
28. Can you whistle? No and it bothers me.
29. Favorite color? Orange, grey, various reds, teal.
30. Would you be a pirate? If I could still have modern day amenities.
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower.
32. Favorite girl’s name? Jenna but man I love the name Tessa and Ella
33. Favorite boy’s name? Garrett, Wyatt, Trenton, Everett...see the trend?
34. Who is your loudest friend? Hmmmm, most my friends are loud. Crystal, Ashley, Twister, Cari come to my mind all at once.
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Nothing, wearing my pajamas.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Mr. Fun pouring pepsi into a glass without ice.....long story....but trust me it was funny.
37. Bed sheets as a child? Holly Hobby
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Broken pinky.
39. Do you love where you live? No, it's cold and nearest mall, Target and anything really is 40 minutes away. I'm a city girl living in the country.
40. How many TVs are in your house? Two but then there are two monitors being used as Tv's for xbox and movie watching in the game room.
41. What is your worst habit? Not putting laundry away.
42. How many dogs do you have? One, wish it was none.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes, he married me 17 years ago.
44. Do you own slippers? No!
45. What is your favorite book? I don't have one.
46. What is your favorite candy? Dark Chocolate or Swedish Fish
47. What is your favorite sports team? SF Giants!!
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? All of them.All the music.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Dreaming about sunshine, rum and dancing.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Why the hell are we awake at 5:30 am on a freaking Saturday?

Comments