Mommy Tag 2.0 Link Up..

Mommy Tag 2.0 Questions:
1. How many children do you have? I have four children, 1 girl followed by 3 boys. And how old are they? 17, 13, 11 and 8.
first fall
2. What is your proudest moment as a mom ? That they are still alive, only sort of kidding. I don't have one big moment, I have lots of little moments. Every time they are respectful and kind to others, I beam.
3. What is your most frustrating moment as a mom? Dinner, oh how I hate the whining when one or more of the kids don't like something. It's hard to please 4 individuals with one dish
4. How do you discipline your child/children? We talk a lot, take privileges away. Never grounded them.
5. Cursing, do you do it in front of your child? Yes, I think I was a sailor in my last life. My kids have never repeated a bad word, it's like they just knew those were grown up words.
6. Do you think your relationship with your spouse has changed since you had children? Better or worse? Since having kids, no. We were young and had a daughter after only knowing each other for 15 months. We have grown together and there has been ups and downs but I don't think our relationship has changed. We still enjoy each other and laugh a lot.
7. Since becoming a mom, do you notice you act more like your own mother? I am not sure. My mother wasn't your traditional mother. She was more of a friend. So I don't think I parent like her. I do think I do some things like her like not having a filter and mindlessness.
8. How are your relationships with your girlfriends? AWESOME!! I believe friends are key for your sanity. You need friends to shake you when needed, comfort you on bad days and just be silly with.
9. Your favorite place to take your child/children? The beach house...hands down....no other place compares.
10. Your least favorite place to take your child/children? Anywhere I have to be out in the cold. Oh and Chuck E. Cheeses! I avoided that place so many times.
11. Piercing baby's ear: do or don't? I did pierce the girl's ears at 3 months. She thanks me all the time for doing it since having other piercings.
12. Favorite skincare for you and child/children? Aveeno, big Aveeno fan.
13. Must have mommy makeup item? Toss up, Mascara and lipgloss.
14. Bath or shower? (for you and child/children) I hate baths, shower for me. When they are under the age of 7, baths. 7-10, alternate. Older than 10, just take a damn shower.
15. Are you back to your pre baby weight? I was for years...this last 8 months have packed the lbs back on.Going to be changing that though, I hope.
16. College dreams: Do you expect your kids to go to college? Or would you let them decide for themselves? We tell them, that is just the next step after high school. It's just what you do but ultimately it is their choice.
17. What is the one show your child/children love but you secretly HATE? There are no secrets. If I hate a show, we change the channel. Like ANT Farm.
18. Cloth diapers: yay or nay? If you have it you to cloth diaper, you are a hero. I was a pamper/luvs mama.
19. Finish this sentence: "you know you're a mom when you step on a lego on your way to answer a pathetic cry from the other room, step on same lego on your way to get a bucket just as you hear puking, not in a bucket."
20. Favorite non-mom moment (what do you enjoy in your free time)? Riding with my husband. Motorcycle rides are my "i feel 23" moments. Bike week in Phoenix was by far my favorite week spent without kids.

You wanna link up too? Of course you do. Go here and visit The Real Housewife of Caroline County

Comments

AiringMyLaundry said…
My daughter LOVES Chuck E Cheese. I hate the place too but she always wants to go. Blargh.
Unknown said…
LOL! Hate those legos! Bike week sounds amazing, I loved the motorcycle the hubby used to have...I do miss it! Stopping over from Penny's Mommy Tag 2.0! Have a great weekend!