How many drafts do you have?

I am ashamed to say I have more drafts then I have posts. The reason is people I know read this blog, including the girl. So I can't say everything I would like to say or how I would like to say it. If you haven't figured it out, I'm not a people person, well, not a stupid people person. If you got yourself some common sense and a sense of humor, chances are I love you. Now that I am living in a small town chances are that stupid driver is most likely someone's father that we know. So this gets me to thinking...should I start another anon blog? This way I can write freely, expressing all my sarcastic thoughts. I could have a cool cartoon character profile picture, I can picture it. Me, rolling my eyes, hair all a mess, with a half empty bottle of whiskey in my hand.
But then I have this fear that someone I know will find it, figure out it's me and all hell will blow up. Like in Starter Wife when her journal was stolen. Oh and if she was smart she should have wrote that shit down on a blog, she wouldn't need her ex husband's money.
I could call it City girl gone country or Big City mom raising small town kids...nah...those are boring. I am seriously thinking about this. Of course now I can't do any of what I've talked about here but I have other ideas and then I could publish all those drafts in my folder.
I'm not normally afraid to shine and let my true words flow but I have a daughter that reads this blog and now I live in a small town where everybody knows my husband. It's neat and a curse all wrapped up in one. To shine anonymously or not....
17-365

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've had four blogs. This one, one that three people read, and two that no one read. It's hard to start over again, but I totally understand where you are coming from.