Art...My open letter to you know who you are.

There are so many forms of art, from photography to graffiti to paintings. Then theres this type of photography that I don't really consider photography. Here are some examples... HERE and HERE and HERE
While I see the extraordinary talent for this type of art, I don't see it as photography or even a photograph. It's digitally manipulated so much that, for me, it's now what I call digital art. Am I saying I am right? nope, not at all. I am saying TO ME!! it's not what I consider a photograph but digital art. I am also not saying that a photograph can't be art. I am saying that I see these two types of art to be totally different and shouldn't be called the same type of art. Where the line is drawn for me, I am not sure. Seeing a train come through a wall, maybe there.
Yes, it's a photo taken with a camera but it has so many more elements to it that it loses the photograph feel, for me. If you feel it's still a photograph, that's fine. It's really an opinion. But calling me stupid and an idiot is really just rude.
I never once stated I was correct, I stated that to me it wasn't a photograph but digital art. I also never said your opinion on the subject was wrong. I was never rude about it, well until I said to shut the fuck up.. sorry about that but you attacked me personally. We disagree, that's fine...so please walk away, I've tried but you keep puking your opinions at me. Please stop. I'm not above throwing your name out there and letting everyone know what a jerk you're being..so not above that.
mad
Because I am mad mad mad right now.

Comments