Purple People Eaters

dance
Halloween...I usually love this day. This year, I just wasn't feeling it. I suppose I haven't been feeling much of anything lately. I'm not depressed, heck, not even not happy. My wise friend tells me often that I need to give myself time to feel settled. We did just get our own house a month ago. She also tells me that I am so much like her that I will forever hate winter but find ways to deal with it. I think she is right, I think that I am going to find ways to make myself happy here. Lots of coffee, Vitamin D and booze, hallmark movies, lifetime movies, reality TV and crafts. Oh and never leaving the warmth of my house, like ever.
I talked middle man out of trick or treating, selfishly. I feel a little guilty but I honestly think he had more fun staying home with his older brother and their friend. We didn't get many trick or treaters so theres plenty of candy for everyone. Next year I think we should dress up together as a family.....Oh wait....The girl won't be here.....That is a whole other blog post, isn't it?

Comments