New house means new photo wall.

I am hoping that this is my last photo wall for a long time. I am tired of moving.
The first time I did this I used two sided tape, it ruined some photos. The second time I did it I used BluTack, it was really hard to get off the walls. I am telling you really hard. This time I researched it and found Glue Dots.
photo wall -3
They are clear, acid free and can easily be removed. THinking it's a win win.
Of course my math brained family had to do the times table chart again.
photo wall -2
Look half way there....Using a level insures you get straight line of photos.
photo wall -1
My tip for you is to don't skimp on the glue dots, you need four. If you use two you wake up to this.
photo wall -4
So after applying two more glue dots to each photo, you get this!
photo wall -6
I am so excited! It makes me smile every time I look at it. And so far everyone that has come into our home, smiles when they see it.

Comments

Sarah said…
I love it! It looks great!
Anonymous said…
It looks amazingly perfect.
Julann said…
All that booze makes me smile! I love this and may just steal it for one of my blank walls!
Jen said…
SO FUN!!!!!