Lego Mania

If I thought I would have one Lego free room, I was wrong. I really never thought Legos would make it into the bathroom. I had gone this many years with a lego free bathroom. That was until T had his best friend spend the night. They spent hours playing in the bathroom sink. After a short break, they were back at it. Legos+water+bubbles=hours of fun.
legos-2
We've had this Lego pirate ship for many years and it finally found it's way to water. They wanted to fill the bathtub, I'm not that cool of a mom. But wouldn't it had fun to get them in swim trunks and let them have a Lego Bathtub Party?
legos2
Of course these Legos are still parked on the sink because T has continued to fill the sink and play. It's the little things that make this kid happy.

Comments

Angela King said…
so cute! i kind of despise legos. i'm so not cool.