I am here...October edition

Mel and I met on a mommy board back in 2001. We quickly bonded and chatted every day. I lived in San Diego, she lived here. It seemed as if we would never meet in person, but we did. Thanks to the wonderful group of women that all had babies in 2002 we met in Virginia. WE came together for one of the most fun trips I have been on. I then moved to Phoenix and a couple years later she came to visit along with others from our mommy board. Fast forward to this year....who would have thought I would live in this small town of Montana. Neither of us, that is for sure. But here we are, together.
i am here 2-1
We are here through the chaos, the laughter, the tears and the good times....
Mel and her kids have made the transition easier for us. She's my go to person, even before we moved here. Our kids act as if they grew up together, they kind of did but thousands of miles apart. Now that we live two blocks from each other we see each other daily. Being mom to many isn't easy, worth it but not always easy, so it's nice to have a friend so close that gets it! Make sure you continue the circle and check out Olga at Chasing Moments Photography.

Comments

Unknown said…
How wonderful that you have such a supportive friend close by!
Anonymous said…
I was curious if you ever thought of changing the structure of your blog?
Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of
content so people could connect with it better.
Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two pictures.

Maybe you could space it out better?
Anonymous said…
Hey there! Would you mind if I share your
blog with my zynga group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Cheers