Boys and their guns...nerf guns.

nerfgun war -3
They are so much fun. And you can count on a nerf gun war breaking out when there are a group of boys running amuck around here. You can also count on me placing myself in danger to get some photos.
nerfgun war -4nerfgun war -5
nerfgun war -2nerfgun war -1


It gets loud, darts go flying and yes, there is whining. Doesn't matter how many times I say no aiming at the face....they aim at the face. They say they aren't but who are they kidding? They aim for the face. Usually the bigger ones getting the younger ones, hence the whining.
nerfgun war 2-4nerfgun war 2-3


I remember growing up it was cowboys and robbers. Now it's zombies and robots.
nerfgun war 2-2nerfgun war 2-1


I wouldn't want it any other way. I love the loud and the rowdy, the laughter. Makes me feel like my house is home, not just to my kids but their friends as well.

Comments

Mel said…
my boys had soooo much fun.. they seriously love being together