This Man...

j and bella-1
He's a people person, he loves to talk to anyone about anything. Just another reason this small town lifestyle fits him so well. Then there are the kids....Kids love him, all kids love him. In return he loves them, he loves to talk with them and play with them, give them endless piggy back rides and make them laugh....
j and bella-3j and bella-2
j and bella-4j and bella-5
Of course, in return they give hugs and make him laugh.... I am very thankful to have his respect, love, and heart. These photos talk to me, wish I could capture more moments like this.

Comments

Heather said…
Great pictures! I'm Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer a quick question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!
Mel said…
aww.. love these!! She adores him!