The Tale of Three Cats....

There are now three cats that reside in this house. All very different cats.
I will start with little bear. She likes to be outside, exploring. Only coming in to eat. She's the proper mouse hunter, meaning she catches them, plays with them and then eats them. NEVER bringing them in the house. I love that cat. Funny thing is, I don't have a photo of this cat. I'll get one soon.
Then there is Wendy.
cats-2
She is a fat cat that likes mice. The problem with her is that she brings them in the house, as a present. She meows like a crazy cat while doing this. It's a little freaky. I could do without the mice in the house. Just yesterday she brought in three. When will she get the hint to keep them outside.
This is where I stop and to tell you that she brought a mouse to my bed, in middle of the night. I was sleeping and I heard a crunch...yes, a crunch. I sat up and quickly realized exactly what was happening. I woke Mr. Fun and got the hell out of that room. Today I have blood stains on my comforter....blood from a mouse. Another reason I miss my animal free house.
Then there is the kitten, Tink. We call her stink because she's got a little mean streak in her. Luckily she is makes up for it with cute little sweet face. She likes to hide under beds and attack your feet as your makng the bed or folding clothes. She is a really fun kitty.
cats-1

Comments