Giggles

I absolutely adore that my children love other children. I love when I capture a moment, a moment where they are interacting with a child younger than them is one of my favorites. I caught them making E laugh, this was the first day we met E and my boys think she is the cutest. It really warms my heart that they are growing up to be sensitive, respectful, fun and responsible children. I am hoping that they take these traits and become all of the above as adults.
giggles-6
giggles-5
giggles-4
giggles-3
giggles-2
giggles-1
Can't you just hear the giggles, I love it so much.

Comments

Unknown said…
Your family blog is so cute, and fun. :) Thanks for all you do to promote the family lifestyle and provide fun ideas and inspiration. I also blog about crafting and family togetherness at http://forevertogetherfamily.blogspot.com/
if you are interested. Thanks for all you do! Keep in touch!